20S Design created this policy to demonstrate our commitment to the privacy of our website users and disclose information collection and dissemination practices for all 20S Design websites. When we collect personal information from you on our website, we follow privacy principles and comply with the US-EU Safe Harbor Framework and the US-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the United States Department of Commerce regarding the collection, the use and storage of personal data from the European Union and Switzerland. The long and the short is that we strongly believe in keeping your personal information. We will not sell or trade your personal information with any other company.
- Notice . When we collect your personal information, we will provide you with timely and appropriate notice describing what personal information we are collecting, how we will use it and the types of third parties we may share it with.
- Choice . We will give you choices about how we use and share your personal information and respect the choices you make.
- Relevance . We will only collect any personal information we need for specific and identified purposes and will not use it for any other purpose without obtaining your consent.
- Retention . We will only retain your personal information as long as we need it for the purposes for which we collected it, or as permitted by law.
- Precision . We will take appropriate steps to ensure that the personal information in our records is accurate.
- Access . We will provide you with ways to access your personal information, as required by law, so that we can correct inaccuracies.
- Security . We will take appropriate physical, technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration and destruction.
- Sharing . Except as described in this policy, we will not share your personal information with third parties without your consent.
- International transfer. If we transfer your personal information to another country, we will take appropriate measures to protect your privacy and the personal information we transfer.
- Reinforcement . We will regularly review how we deliver on these privacy promises and provide an independent way to resolve complaints about our privacy practices.
To access your information, ask questions about our privacy practices or file a complaint, contact us at:
20S ITALIA SRL
Attn: Global Legal Services
Via dell'Artigianato, 15
Camisano Vicentino - 36043 Vicenza
Design entity 20S
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our website and to collect general demographic information.
Your contact information
We use registration forms, order forms and online surveys that request users to provide us with their contact information such as name, address, email, etc. We may use this information to provide additional information about 20S Design which we believe may be of interest to our users. We do not share or sell this data outside the 20S design entities.
Users are also offered the option to opt out of receiving these messages if they wish to at the points where we request contact information. We also provide visitors with the option to remove their information from our database in case they no longer wish to receive future communications from 20S Design To do so, simply send an email to email@example.com.
< br> Public Forums
This site does not engage in public forums such as chat rooms, message boards or newsgroups at this time. We operate a FAQ / Knowledge Base feature that accepts user queries. These questions and answers from 20S Design become part of the Knowledge Base of the 20S Design website and will be publicly accessible. No personal user data is published as part of this process.
20S Design may, from time to time, solicit and accept user input of anecdotal stories or personal experiences with 20S Design products with the express purpose of posting them on this website. We reserve the right to change user input as you see fit. Participating users are advised to remember that all submitted information becomes public information. We advise you to exercise caution when deciding to publicly disclose your personal information.
20S Design has security measures in place to protect loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
Correct / Update
To change or modify the information provided above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
This site contains links to other sites. 20S Design is not responsible for the privacy practices or content available on these other sites.
20S Design also uses remarketing tracking cookies from third party suppliers, including the Google Adwords tracking cookie. This means that we will continue to show you ads on the internet, particularly on the Google Content Network (GCN). As always, we respect your privacy and do not collect any identifiable information through the use of Google or other third party remarketing systems.